So its that time of year when you receive your high school yearbook. Not just any yearbook but your SENIOR yearbook. You flip, flip, flip through the pages to find yours and there it is…
Yep aren’t yearbook pictures awesome :] and they are forever in that yearbook. This is a perfect example of why hiring a pro is so important so you have an awesome alternative that you can pull out if anyone ever wants to reference to “that” yearbook picture.
So usually these images are taken as follows: Typically scheduled directly after Phys. Ed. you go to the warmest part of school and you are greeted by someone that makes you feel less than comfortable.
- Have a seat
- OK next person.
And you are thinking…were my eyes open, wait did my hair look right, wow that was awkward, did that guy know what he was doing, I hate this!
All of this is why when you hire an experienced professional photographer that focus entirely on High School Seniors, like me :]
- I will give you all sorts of ideas for what you should wear. I have an entire section on my Pinterest dedicated to just this very topic.
- You will get your makeup done professionally by our amazing makeup artist Dana Kiphart.
- I spend two hours with you getting lots of amazing images.
- You are being photographed by a professional photographer who has spent countless hours learning and perfecting my craft.
- I make you feel super comfortable and gorgeous in front of the camera.
- I give you at least 30-40 images to choose from when we have your in-person ordering session.
- I help you order fine art photography products that are perfect for your home that you will cherish forever and pass on for generations.
- You also get images for Facebook that you actually want to show off to all your friends.
- And you have an experience that you will remember for the rest of your life. One that gives you confidence and makes you see the gorgeous YOU!